Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Amma.. I love you.. Moments of desperation..


There was a time when we were together...When i held you close to me.. When our tears had same reasons.. Our smiles of joy made people envious..There was nothing called, 'you' and 'me'..It was just us and we were happy for a blooming flower or seeing a cuckoo's nest..


But today, we are far, and distances laugh at our plight..Our tears have same reasons, but there is no smiles of joy..No envious eyes around..I know it's destiny's game, so lame. Still I am in the pursuit of happiness which we lost in this trail.. We fight because we love each other. Nothing on this whole earth can separate us. We may have tough times which we go through right now.. But this is not the end.

I believe in you, like you believe in me. A day will come when we are just on top of the world. 
One day we will be together again.. Till then I repeat just one line.. Amma I love you...

2 comments: